- We will record and retain your personal information and data when you place an order and/or create a personal account on the Get and Ride Site. In general, any data that you supply from time to time will be stored and used for the purpose of providing our products and services to you, including tokenization, accounting, billing, auditing, credit or payment verification, administration and law, bonus points or similar forms, testing, system maintenance and development, customer relations, promotions, and supporting us in providing services to you.
When you use the Site or any of our online services, we will collect all of your personal information and data under the following conditions:
- We will require you to enter your personal information correctly, clearly, completely, accurately, and not misleadingly, such as your name, email address, phone number, full address, ID card (KTP), SIM, passport, order details (such as car type, length of order, date of purchase, pick-up and pick-up location), and other information that can identify Users. As well as any information that we require to conduct transactions on the Site and other online services that we offer so that you can take use of the services you require. We are not liable for any losses caused by incorrect, unclear, complete, accurate, or misleading information or data that you give.
- We will collect information about your computer or other media you use, such as your IP address, operating system, browser used, URLs, pages, geographic areas, access times, and other computer usage data ('IP Details').
- We may use your personal data and other information gathered for Social Media marketing purposes utilizing direct and open graphic approaches, as well as for traditional digital marketing objectives, such as automatically sending you newsletters or push notifications, including but not limited to via email, WhatsApp, and social media (such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, and others) to notify you of new product information, special offers, promotions, and so on.
- We can use and provide the information you provide while using our services to third parties who collaborate with us as long as it is for the benefit of transactions and the usage of our services.
- We can use all of the information that we collect to defend ourselves against all claims and relevant law linked to the use of services and violations that you commit on our site for all of the provisions as indicated in the Get and Ride terms of service and recommendations for using our products and services, including and not limited to if required by Court order in the legal process.
- You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your information and personal data, including any access and usage of websites that use your passwords and accounts and tokens, whether with or without your consent. Any unlawful usage that occurs without your knowledge or consent is entirely your responsibility, and we are not liable for any losses that occur as a result of your negligence.
- You must promptly alert us of any unauthorized use of your password or account, as well as any breach or threat of breach of security on this website.
- You have the option to change or delete the address data that you provided and that we have saved in our system by contacting our Customer Service.
By agreeing to the Conditions of Use of this Site, you have been granted the freedom and/or access authority, which is constrained and revocable, non-transferable, and a non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying on your browser display for the purpose of purchasing and selling our items. When you use the Site, you will be given a unique password and account that will allow you to access certain portions of the Site.
- You are not permitted to duplicate, distribute, display, sell, rent, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, alter, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or exploit this Site or any part of it, and will not assist others in doing so.
- You are not permitted to sell or transfer your account, profile, or Service-related items unless expressly authorized in writing by us.
- Unless expressly approved in writing by us, you are not permitted to use any information given on the website or to use the website for commercial or other business purposes.
- When you give us your data and information to use our website and services, you may not imitate or associate yourself with other individuals or organizations.
- You are not permitted to send ads, promotional materials, spam emails, or harm service operations by uploading viruses, worms, or other destructive programming.
- Modifications to privacy regulations
- You are not permitted to associate, image, link, connect, or affiliate with a Site that contains the following content and will not assist others in doing so:
- Material that infringes on intellectual property and other proprietary rights.
- Content including pornography, obscenity, or decency, gambling, insults, slander, or defamation, extortion, or threats, fraud, or forgery.
- Material that spreads hate, animosity, threats, incitement, harassment, or creates conflict between people, parties, or groups on the basis of physical characteristics, religious views, race, gender, or sexual orientation, as well as origin, ethnicity, nationality, or other factors.
- Additional forbidden content based on current laws and regulations.
- Any violation leads in the instant revocation of the access permission provided in these sections without prior notice to you, and we reserve the right to deny service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel purchases if, in our sole judgment, we believe that any of your actions as a customer violate any relevant laws or regulations, the Conditions of Use, or is harmful to our interests.
- If you use this website from outside Indonesia, your use of the website and the services we provide will be subject to, controlled by, and interpreted in accordance with Indonesian law, without regard to any conflict of law rules that may apply.
Data Access, Modification, and Removal
You have the right to access, update, alter, or delete the Personal Data that you have submitted and stored in our system by contacting our customer service and/or using the capabilities in our application.
In line with applicable law, we reserve the right to refuse your request to access, amend, or delete some or all of your Personal Data. This includes cases in which your Personal Data contains references to other people, or where requests to access, modify, or delete Personal Data are made for reasons that we believe may necessitate unsolicited technological efforts or pose operational hazards.
You are considered to have known, understood, agreed to, and proclaimed that you are subject to these Privacy Rules and the changes that we may make from time to time by reading all of these terms and regulations governing accessing and using our site and services. If you cannot agree to our privacy rules in whole or in part, you may not visit this site or use the services we offer.
If you have any problems or need more information regarding your order, please contact us at +62 81262511511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.